Are you in the market for a table saw? If so, you’ll want to check out the Delta 36-6023 10 Inch Table Saw with 32.5 Inch Rip Capacity. This is one of the most popular table saws on the market, and for good reason – it has a lot to offer.
In this review, we’ll take a closer look at some of its features and benefits to help you decide if it’s the right choice for you. So, let’s get started!
Delta 36-6023 10 Inch Table Saw
The Delta 36-6023 10 Inch Table Saw has several features. The following are a few of the key features of this table saw.
Huge RIP Capacity:
The Delta 36-6023 can handle large stock and 32.5-inch rip capacity, perfect for any woodworking project. In addition, the 559 square inch table surface, tube steel frame, and Delta one-step folding stand give you the necessary stability for significant cuts.
Rack and pinion fence:
The rack and pinion fence system on the Delta 36-6023 is easy to adjust to get a precise cut every time. The durable rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate.
In addition, the fence rails have three quick adjustment tabs that allow you to move the fence quickly while assuring that the blade and fence are always parallel, ensuring uniform and accurate cuts.
Powerful 15 Amp:
The Delta 36-6023 has a powerful 15 amp motor, perfect for any woodworking project. With its ability to handle hardwoods and treated lumber, the Delta 36-6023 is a table saw that you could rely on.
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- 32.5-inch rip capacity
- Easy to adjust rack and pinion fence
- Professional grade 5-year warranty
- The miter gauge is pretty bad
The Delta 36-6023 10-inch table saw with 32.5-inch rip capacity is an excellent investment for any workshop. With its powerful motor and durable rack and pinion fence system, this table saw will make precise cuts every time.
The only downside is the poor quality miter gauge, but the Delta 36-6023 is a great table saw.
We hope this article was of help to you. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to comment below.
According to my research and review, the Delta 36-6023 10 Inch Table Saw with 32.5 Inch Rip Capacity is one of the best table saws on the market. With its powerful motor and large rip capacity, this table saw can handle even the most challenging projects. The included fence system ensures that your cuts are precise and accurate. We highly recommend this table saw for any woodworker.
- I got this saw for $400 or less. My neighbor has a different brand that has the same specifications and costs considerably more. The installation wasn’t difficult, just follow the directions and you’ll be done in no time. For me, the best feature is the fence; it was perfectly accurate right out of the box, and it’s simple to read the measurements on the slide bar. It’s also quite straightforward to clear away when I need additional floor space in my 1-car garage/woodshop.
- This saw is wonderful. I have a little area to work in, and this saw folds up nicely so that I may transport it simply. The rip depth is just right, and the fence appears to be very accurate. I take measurements but the scale looks quite accurate. It took some effort to put it together, but not too difficult. I had to adjust it for optimum cutting accuracy, but that only took about 30 minutes. Overall, exactly what I was looking for. Extremely reasonable price tag.
- I’m a novice woodworker, but I like using my table saw. I’ve used it on a number of projects now (work carts, produce carts, library box, and shutters). This is simple to use and performs effectively. Because I have a tiny workshop with all of my equipment on wheels, having the ability to move it is useful (Miter, jointer, and planer). For this reason alone, things operate as expected.