If you’re in the market for a new table saw, the DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw should be at the top of your list. This powerful machine is perfect for both professional and home use, thanks to its durable construction and versatile features.
In this review, we’ll take a closer look at why the DWE7491RS is so popular among woodworkers. We’ll also explore some of the pros and cons of owning this table saw. So, if you’re ready to see what all the fuss is about, keep reading!
DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw:
The following are some of the most important features of this table saw, that buyers should consider:
The DEWALT DWE7402DI Rolling Stand for the DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw provides a mobile base for the saw. The stand has a wide stance and large rear wheels to move quickly over rough terrain. The frame also includes a handle for easy transport.
Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence:
The rack & pinion telescoping fence system on the DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand provides fast, smooth, and accurate fence adjustments. In addition, the fence can be extended to 32-1/2″ to cut a variety of larger shelving and trim materials easily.
2-1/2″ Dust Collection Port:
The 2-1/2″ dust collection port on the DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. This helps keep your workspace clean and safe.
High Torque Motor:
A machine with about 15.0 HP of power and the ability to cut pressure-treated timber and hardwoods: provides the power you need to cut through various materials easily.
- 32-1/2″ rip capacity
- The rack & pinion fence system makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Allows for the use of stacked dado cutters
- Comes with a rolling stand for easy transport
- The telescoping fence system allows for accurate and fast fence adjustments
- Factory quality control is lacking.
The DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a table saw with a large rip capacity and can easily be transported. The 2-1/2″ dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. The machine has a high torque motor that provides the power you need to cut through various materials easily. However, the factory quality control is lacking.
According to me, the DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a table saw with a large rip capacity. The machine has a high torque motor that provides the power you need to cut through various materials easily.
- I’m pleased with this table saw. My father-in-law is always bitching about the new tools being designed out of plastic and poorly constructed. I can tell you that I don’t believe it’s accurate. It’s quite simple to operate and appears to be robust. Additionally, the cart is a fantastic addition. The first issue, which is not too bad since it tells you to check it in the instruction booklet, is the measuring accuracy when the unit is initially. Definitely look at it and adjust it before using it, but mine was 1/16″ out of alignment. So, to be precise, close.
- This combination was perfect for our organization’s shop and project center, both of which are in the construction business. The instructor at the store is enthusiastic about it, and it’s quite lucrative.
- Loved how the saw was utilized! The instructions could use some improvement when it comes to putting the kit together. The contents were labeled differently than those stated in the instructions.