Are you in the market for a quality table saw? If so, the Grizzly Industrial G0605X1-12″ 5 HP 220V Extreme Table Saw may just be the perfect option for you. This powerful machine is designed to deliver professional-grade results, making it a great choice for both hobbyists and professionals alike.
In this review, we’ll take a closer look at all of the features that make this table saw one of the best on the market. So, if you’re ready to see what all the fuss is about, keep reading! We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Grizzly Industrial G0605X1-12″ 5 HP 220V Extreme Table Saw:
The following are just a handful of the most important features:
The G0605X1-12″ 5 HP 220V Extreme Table SAW comes with a magnetic switch with thermal overload protection. This feature ensures that your saw will not overheat, even when working on challenging projects.
The digital readout for the bevel angle is another great feature of this saw. With this feature, you can quickly and easily see what angle you are cutting at, so you can make precise cuts every time.
Quick Change Between Riving Knife and Splitter Guard:
The quick change between the riving knife and the splitter guard is another excellent feature of the G0605X1-12″ 5 HP 220V Extreme Table Saw. This feature allows you to quickly and easily change between the two, so you can use the one that is best for your current project.
Right hand and rear extension tables:
The G0605X1-12″ 5 HP 220V Extreme Table Saw also comes with both right hand and rear extension tables. These extension tables give you more space to work with, so you can take on larger projects.
The riving knife is a great safety feature that helps to prevent kickback. The riving knife is located behind the blade and helps to keep the cut piece of wood from being thrown back at you.
The splitter guard is another great safety feature that helps to prevent kickback. The splitter guard is located in front of the blade and helps to keep the cut piece of wood from being thrown back at you.
Table Saw Fence:
The table saw fence is another great safety feature that helps to keep your hands and fingers safe while you are working. The table saw fence is located on the front of the table and helps to keep your hands from getting too close to the blade.
Maximum dado width:
The Table Saw has a maximum dado width of 3/4″. This means that you can make very precise cuts with this saw.
Table height from floor:
The table height from the floor is 35-3/4″. This is a great height for working on projects that are a little bit taller.
Cast iron table and trunnions:
The Table Saw comes with a cast iron table and trunnions. This ensures that your saw is durable and will last for many years.
Left-hand blade tilt:
The Table Saw comes with a left-hand blade tilt. This allows you to easily tilt the blade left to right, so you can make precise cuts.
The arbor speed of the Table Saw is 3600 RPM.
- Powerful 5 HP motor
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Quick change between riving knife and splitter guard
- Some users may find the saw challenging to assemble
Overall, the Grizzly Industrial G0605X1-12″ 5 HP 220V Extreme Table Saw is a powerful and precise saw that is perfect for the serious woodworker. Its many features and included 12″ blade, this saw can handle even the most strenuous projects.
The only downside is that some users may find the saw challenging to assemble. However, once assembled, this saw will make precise cuts and last for years to come.
According to me, this is the best table saw for woodworkers as it comes with many features which are perfect for even the most strenuous projects. It also has a powerful 5 HP motor and a precision ground cast iron table which makes it durable and perfect for any job site.
- I am extremely pleased with this saw! I ordered a complete workshop from this firm. The main reason I purchased this saw was because of its reasonable pricing. I’ve always wanted one of these machines since they are so much more efficient than the table saw I’m currently using. So I bought a few more! I now have a 15″ extreme thickness planer, 8″ planer, 17″ band saw, 19″ drill press, 9″ disc sander, and a large8′ dust collection. The only complaint I have is that freight containers from Saia and the Memphis Grizzlies are rather lackluster! Two of my machines were delivered by UPS, which was fantastic! The drivers were polite and helpful.
- I’m very happy with this saw. It’s well-built and has plenty of power. The price was also very reasonable. The only downside is that the shipping container it came in was a bit damaged, but the saw itself was fine. I would definitely recommend this saw to anyone looking for a good-quality table saw.
- It will be two years since I bought this one when I get it home. It’s been in regular use at a cabinet shop ever since, and it’s produced hundreds of kitchen cabinets, tops, and other items without incident or issue. It initially required a few minor modifications, as many other gadgets of this size and type do.