If you’re in the market for a table saw, you might be wondering if the Metabo HPT model is worth your investment. Here’s a quick overview of what this saw has to offer, as well as some pros and cons to help you make your decision.
The Metabo HPT C10RJS table saw is an excellent choice for any contractor or serious DIYer. Its powerful 15 amp motor can handle even the most challenging cutting applications, while its 0-45 degree bevel range allows for various cuts.
With a table size of 28-3/4 In. x 22 In., the C10RJS can easily accommodate large pieces of lumber, while the outfeed support ensures a stable surface for cutting.
Metabo HPT Table Saw, 10-Inch Carbide Tipped Blade, 35-Inch Rip Capacity
Cut Capacity and Bevel:
The C10RJS can handle a 3-1/8 In. Cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 In. Cut at 45 degrees. The bevel range is 0° to 45°, allowing for cuts ranging from 3-1/8 In. (0°) to 2-1/4 In. (45°).
Table Size and Table Capacity:
The table size is 28-3/4 In. x 22 In., with outfeed support of 28-3/4 In. x 2 In. The table can easily accommodate large pieces of lumber, and the outfeed support ensures a stable surface for cutting.
The C10RJS features a powerful 15 amp motor with 4,500 RPM. This provides plenty of power for even the most challenging cutting applications.
Oversized Power Switch:
The oversized power switch makes it easy to turn the saw on and off, even with gloves on.
The riving knife prevents kickback by keeping the blade from contacting the workpiece during non-through cuts.
Telescoping Table Extension:
The telescoping table extension allows for support of larger workpieces, up to 35 In. wide.
- Powerful motor for challenging cutting applications
- The bevel range allows for a variety of cuts
- Table size can accommodate large pieces of lumber
- Outfeed support ensures a stable surface for cutting
- Some users may find the table too small
According to my research, the Metabo HPT table saw is a great option for those in the market for an affordable model with a lot of features. This saw has a 10-inch carbide-tipped blade and a 35-inch rip capacity, making it capable of handling a variety of projects. It’s also easy to use, with an intuitive fence system and a bevel scale that helps you get the perfect angle every time.
If you’re looking for a powerful table saw that can handle a wide range of projects, the Metabo HPT is a great option. Thanks for reading!
- I appreciate the mobility of this table, which is made out of a very robust saw frame with big wheels that make it simple to set up and store away. With an efficient motor, the saw is extremely precise. The locking mechanism on the fence failed in a YouTube video, and the replacement parts cost $2.99. It may fail with frequent usage, but it isn’t a huge deal. I believe it’s one of the best saws in its class.
- This saw is well worth the money! The only thing I’ve discovered so far is that on very thick stock, it labors somewhat; nevertheless, it’s a job site saw and not a high-end shop tool. This will come in handy. Overall it’s a great saw!
- The Stanley FatMax KP1238 is a good machine, but pay attention to the fact that the knobs and rip fence are easily damaged during shipment. I got one as a gift and it was in terrible condition, so I returned it. The second saw was quite good, but when I opened the box, I discovered that the fence knob had been broken and the pinion axle was bent. It was returned as well. I’ll pick it up at the local big-box store.
The Metabo HPT C10RJS table saw is an excellent choice for any contractor or serious DIYer. Its powerful motor and large table size make it easy to handle even the most challenging cutting applications, while its bevel range allows for various cuts. With its sturdy construction and reliable performance, the C10RJS is sure to become a favorite tool in your shop.