Scroll saws are one of the most versatile tools you can own in your workshop. They’re perfect for precision cutting, and with the right deals, they can be affordable too.
If you’re in the market for a scroll saw this Black Friday, make sure to check out the top best Scroll Saw Black Friday deals for 2022. You won’t regret it!
I’ve gathered all the best scroll saw deals on the internet so that you can find the perfect one for your needs without spending hours online. Let’s get started!
Best Scroll Saw Black Friday Deals For 2022
Here are some of the best scroll saw deals that I find for you!
1. DEWALT (DW788) Scroll Saw
When it comes to scrolling saw the Dewalt is one of the most versatile and powerful machines you can find on the market. If you’re looking for a saw that can handle intricate cuts with ease, then this is the one for you. I highly recommend this scroll saw.
- It has a double parallel link arm design that dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts.
- The exclusive tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds.
- The depth of the cut is 2 inches and it has an on-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower, and blade tensioning lever all located on the front upper arm.
2. WEN 3921 Variable Speed Scroll Saw
The second best scroll saw on the market is the Wen 3921. It has a unique design that allows for two-way blade usage and infinite ripping capacity. If you’re looking for a scroll saw that can handle tougher projects, this is the one for you.
- It has a variable speed of 400 to 1600 strokes per minute and can cut wood up to 2 inches thick.
- It also features a thumb screw blade adapter for easy blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, and a dust port.
- This scroll saw also comes with a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades.
3. JET JWSS-22B Scroll Saw (727200B)
The third best scroll saw on the market is the JET JWSS-22B Scroll Saw. This powerful and accurate scroll saw has a cast iron base which helps to reduce vibration for a better cutting experience. If you’re a DIYer or professional who wants a scroll saw that can handle a variety of projects, this is a great choice.
- It has an arm that tilts 45 degrees to the right and left
- It has also a slotted table for easier blade changes
- The base is made of cast iron to reduce vibration
- Its dimensions are 39.4″ x 21.6″ x 23.6″
- It has a 12-7/8″ x 23″ cast iron table
- It has a quick blade change feature
4. ShopSeries RK7315 Scroll Saw
The ShopSeries RK7315 Scroll Saw is a powerful, lightweight scroll saw that is ideal for a variety of woodworking projects. If you’re looking for a scroll saw that can handle die-cast aluminum and tungsten carbide, this is the saw for you.
- It has a blade length of 16 inches and a throat depth of 16 inches.
- It also has a cutting depth of 2-1/2 inches.
- The saw includes two 5″ tungsten carbide blades and has a variable speed control.
- It also has a 4/5″ stroke.
5. Proxxon 37088 Scroll Saw
The Proxxon 37088 Scroll Saw is a versatile and precise saw that is perfect for a variety of projects. The blade guide is equipped with an integrated blower to keep project parts clean and visible, and the vacuum cleaner adapter keeps the work area clean.
- It has a cutting angle of 90 degrees
- The electronically controlled stroke rate of 150-2500 strokes per minute for precision cuts on different materials.
- The saw is available in a green or gold color.
- Plus, the saw has an adjustable head to ensure that you can get the perfect cut for your project.
6. Rikon 10-600VS Scroll Saw
The Rikon 10-600VS Scroll Saw is a powerful and versatile tool that is perfect for any shop. With a variable speed of 550 to 1650 strokes per minute, it can handle a variety of projects.
- It has a cast iron base for stability, a work lamp, and a port for an optional flex shaft.
- The large 10-1/16-Inch by 16-1/4-Inch table tilts 0-45 degrees.
- It also includes a dust blower and an extra blade.
7. HF tools 16in Variable Speed Scroll Saw
The last thing you want while working on a delicate scroll saw project is for the sawdust to get in your way and obscure your line of sight. With this Scroll Saw by HF Tools, you won’t have to worry about that anymore.
- It has a cast iron base for less vibration and variable speed control for working with a wide range of materials.
- Accessories included are a blade, two-blade adapters, and hex keys.
- It’s also ETL listed and has a 1-year limited warranty.
Scroll saws are a great addition to any workshop, and they make intricate cuts that can be difficult or impossible with other tools. If you’re in the market for a scroll saw, Black Friday is the time to buy.
I’ve compiled a list of the best scrolls saw Black Friday deals for 2022 so that you can find the perfect machine at the perfect price. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often as I will continue to update it as new deals become available.
When is the best scroll saw Black Friday deals for 2022 start?
The best scroll saw Black Friday deals for 2022 start on November 25th. However, it depends on the retailer. Some retailers start their sales earlier and some start them later.
When are the Black Friday deals for 2022 end?
The Black Friday deals for 2022 end on December 2nd. However, it depends on the retailer. Some retailers extend their sales and some do not.
Which scroll saw brands are offering the best deals this Black Friday?
The brands that are offering the best deals this Black Friday are HF Tools, Dewalt, and Makita. I recommend the Dewalt brand.
What are some of the features you should look for when purchasing a scroll saw?
The features you should look for when purchasing a scroll saw are:
- Variable speed control
- A clear line of sight
- Tiltable table
- Built-in air pump
- Cast iron base
- 1-year limited warranty