Looking for a table saw that can handle larger projects? The SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand might be what you need. This saw has a 20-inch x 26-inch cast aluminum table that can be extended to 20-inch x 32-inch, giving you plenty of space to work on larger projects.
The 3-1/2-inch cut height allows you to cut through materials up to 4x in thickness. The heavy-duty steel stand sets up and transports easily, and the self-aligning rip fence ensures accurate measurements every time.
SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand:
The SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw has several features that set it apart from the competition. The following are some of the important features of this table saw that set it apart from the competition:
EZ View Measurement System:
The EZ View Measurement System on the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw makes it easy to get the correct settings. In addition, this system allows you to see the measurement markings on the blade guard to make sure your cuts are precise.
Self-Aligning Rip Fence:
The self-aligning rip fence on the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw ensures accurate measurements. This fence is designed to automatically adjust itself to the correct position so that you can get precise cuts every time.
Bevel Angle Range:
The bevel angle range on the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw goes from 0° to 47°, giving you plenty of options for your projects.
Heavy-Duty Steel Stand:
The heavy-duty steel stand on the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw is designed for easy setup and transport. This stand is made from heavy-duty steel for durability, and it folds up for easy storage and transport.
Cut Height Capacity:
The SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw has a 3-1/2-inch cut height capacity, which allows you to cut through materials up to 4x in thickness.
The table size on the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw is 20-inch x 26-inch. However, the table can be extended to 20-inch x 32-inch, giving you plenty of space to work on larger projects.
The motor on the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw has a 15 amp rating and runs at 3450 RPM.
The dimensions of the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw are 24.5-inch x 20.75-inch x 13-inch.
- Folding Stand Make it perfect for large projects
- The EZ View Measurement System makes it easy to get the correct settings.
- The self-aligning rip fence ensures accurate measurements every time.
- The heavy-duty steel stand is designed for easy setup and transport.
- Some users have found that the table is not perfectly level.
- The instructions can be confusing for some users.
So that’s it you know about the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand. This table saw is perfect for larger projects, as it has a 20-inch x 26-inch cast aluminum table that can be extended to 20-inch x 32-inch.
We hope this article has helped you to decide if this table saw is the right one for you. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.
According to me, the SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand is a great choice for anyone looking for a table saw that can handle larger projects. The cast aluminum table is a nice feature, as it gives you plenty of space to work on your projects.
The self-aligning rip fence also ensures accurate measurements every time. Overall, we think this is a great choice for anyone in the market for a table saw.
- I’m just a beginning woodworker/DIY remodeler and this product has everything I need in terms of quality, price, and functionality. It’s ready to go right out of the box; I didn’t have to make any adjustments. It may be used easily, with all the safety features included, and it produces fantastic cuts. Adjusting the fence (takes patience and checking for square) and using the miter gauge (difficult to get at the correct angle and the track has played so you have to compensate) are two of the more difficult tasks. If you’re brand new to woodworking or simply looking for something reliable to use occasionally, I’d highly recommend it.
- The last time I was this enthusiastic about such a little amount of money, I had to wait for the statute of limitations to run out before mentioning it (Joke). The saw has plenty of power, and the expanding table works effectively. Sawdust is as well controlled as possible with a small table saw, and the saw has plenty of power. This is because it will shop for me in Alaska and is inexpensive; however, I’m pleased to say that she’s also been doing 25 years in construction! And I’m fickle. It’s identical to the Dewalt, which was probably produced in the same place. The first thing I did with the stock blade was effortlessly snap a laminated beam constructed of 2x4s. Simply amazing.
- For my own needs, I like the SKIL 736 Free Form Miter Saw. It’s a light-duty DIY project as well as the preparation of various woods for wood carving. HOWEVER, I’m dissatisfied with the miter in particular. It’s so uneven that I can’t rely on it at all. The worst part is that I can’t discover another one to fit the table channel.